Don’t leave me and my sister alone
- 1: Let’s start with a tricky one; what is the real reason you are confused right now?
I keep falling for fictional characters.
- 2: Do you ever get “good morning” texts from anyone?
- 3: If your significant other smoked pot, would you care?
If it was a constant thing, then yes.
- 4: Do you find it easy to trust others?
- 5: What were you doing at 11PM last night?
Playing the Sims >.<
- 6: You’re drunk and lost walking down the road; who is with you?
Hopefully someone I know, because otherwise I would be completely defenceless, helpless and useless.
- 7: What would you do if you found out you had been cheated on?
Probably just cry and cry because for someone to have actually been going out with me would have been a miracle.
- 8: Are you close with your dad?
- 9: I bet you kissed someone last night, right?
Oh fo shiz! And you know when I say fo shiz I mean not at all.
- 10: What are you listening to?
My brother and his friend talking.
- 11: You can only drink ONE liquid for the rest of your life - what is it?
- 12. Do you like hickeys?
- 13: What time do you go to bed?
When I feel like it.
- 14: Is there someone who continuously lets you down?
- 15: Can you text as quickly with one hand as you do both?
- 16: Do you always answer your texts?
No! Only if they are important and I’m not over my plan for the month.
- 17: Do you hate the person you fell the hardest for?
I haven’t fallen yet.
- 18: When was the last time you talked to one of your best friends?
- 19: Is there someone that makes you happy every time you see them?
Yes, because that’s what friends are for, ey.
- 20: What was your last thought before you went to bed last night?
Jon Snow mmmmpf.
- 21: Is anyone else in the room with you?
My brother and his friend.
- 22: Do you believe what goes around comes around?
I think so.
- 23: Were you happier four months ago than you are now?
God no. That was the beginnign of the Horrendous Semester. Now the Horrendus Semester is finished. I’m so happy I could fly! (Not really)
- 24: Is there someone you wish you could fix things with?
- 25: In the past week, have you cried?
- 26: What colour is the shirt you are wearing?
- 27: Do people ever call you by your last name?
No, because it’s hypenated and most people don’t even pronouce it right let alone spell it, let alone call me by it.
- 28: Is anyone ignoring you right now?
- 29: Do you have a best friend?
I do indeedy.
- 30: Would it be hard seeing someone else kiss the last person you kissed?
- 31: Who was your last call from?
- 32: Are you mad at anyone?
- 33: Have you ever kissed someone older than you?
I don’t think so.
- 34: How old will the last person you kissed be on his/her next birthday?
- 35: How many more days until your birthday?
- 36: Do you have any summer plans yet?
Bake, swim, get a slight tan, BE FREE FROM FKING UNI!
- 37: Do you have any good friends of the opposite sex?
- 38: Are you keeping anything from your best friend(s) now?
Only the couple of times I have had a night out because she isn’t into that stuff and would be like ‘omg, who ARE you?’
- 39: Do you have a secret that you’ve never told anyone?
- 40: Have you ever regretted kissing someone?
Yes. God it was gross.
- 41: Do you think age matters in relationships?
Sometimes. I mean, 17 and 27 = ew, but 37 and 47 could work. I think the older you both are, the less it matters as life experience and stuff sort of begins to become similar.
- 42: Are you available?
I am so available. Only applicants with a British accent and proper use of punctuation may apply.
- 43: How many people have you had real, strong feelings for since high school ended?
Do fictional characters count?
- 44: If you had to get a piercing (not ears), what would you get?
Maybe my nose. But I dn’t really want anything else pierced, I already got my ears pierced 12 times. I think that’s enough.
- 45: Do you believe exes can be friends?
- 46: Do you regret anything?
Just a couple of exceedingly embarassing moments thatdid not help me grow strnger as a person nor entertain the masses- therefore they were pointlessly embarrassing and I’d like to have the memories removed from my ashamed brain.
- 47: Honestly, what’s on your mind right now?
Jon Snow mmmmpf.
- 48: Did you ever lose a best friend?
We fell out of touch.
- 49: Was your last kiss a mistake?
- 50: Why aren’t you pursuing the person you like?
I don’t like anyne at the moment. I reeeally need to meet some new people.
- 51: Has the last person you kissed ever seen you cry?
Man, if I had an answer for all these kissing questions, I would sound like the biggest slut everr.
- 52: Do you still talk with the person you LAST kissed?
Oh for fuck’s sake.
- 53: What was the last thing you ate?
Milky Bar yoghurt. Because I’m cool like that.
- 54: Did you get any compliments today?
Not yet, but that’s probably to do with one of these reasons: 1) Have only been up for two hours 2) Only my borther and his friend are home and they are engrossed with their computers 3) I am single.
- 55: Where are you going on your next vacation?
Maybe Fiji or Thailand. And if not, then PARIS.
- 56: Do you own anything from other countries?
I bought an amazing pair of boots in New Zealand :D
- 57: Are most of your friend guys or girls?
A fairly balanced mix.
- 58: Where have you lived most of your life?
I’ve lived my whole life on the Mornington Peninsula.
- 59: When was the last time you took a long drive?
When we went to grandad’s for gran’s birthday.
- 60: Have you ever played Spin the Bottle?
Yeah. It was lame because most people had braces. I had to brush my teeth six times.
- 61: Have you ever TPd someone’s house?
Hehe no, but I think I need to try it out at some point.
- 62: Who do you text the most?
Mum, Jess and Lina.
- 63: What was the last movie you saw?
- 64: What’s preventing your current boyfriend/girlfriend from going back to their ex?
My latest fictional character crush is Jon Snow, and he can’t go back to his ex because she’s dead. Sucks to be him, really.
- 65: How many boyfriends/girlfriends did you have in 2010?
- 66: Is the last person you kissed younger than you?
No, he was a 945-year-old Time Lord.
- 67: Do you curse around your parents?
- 68: Are you happy with where you live?
Sort of. I like the town. The house kind of sucks, but when I get too stressed about things I just think of living alone in Paris.
- 69: Do you collect anything?
Postcards, stickers from travels, vintage luggage.
- 70: What’s your favourite colour?
- 71: Does the last song you listened to remind you of anyone?
I can’t even remember the last song I listened to. Lina had a CD on or something, I’m not sure what all the songs were called.
- 72: Has anyone ever cheated on you?
- 73: What are your plans for tomorrow?
- 74: Do you have siblings over the age of twenty-one?
- 75: Does your last ex have a job?
I think so I don’t actually talk to him.
- 76: What would you do if you found out your most recent ex was in a relationship?
I would so not care.
- 77: Where is your cellphone?
In my room I think.
- 78: What colour is your cellphone?
- 79: What did you dream of last night?
I don’t remember.
- 80: Are you atheist?
I’m not sure.
- 81: Will you change your name when you get married?
- 82: Are you ready for autumn weather?
I like autumn:)
- 83: Have you had any big storms recently?
- 84: What kind of bottoms are you wearing?
[ ] You are loud
[x] You like going to school to see your friends
[x] You’ve had more than a couple detentions
[ ] You have lots of friends
[ ] You always have something to do on the weekends
[ ] You like to be the center of attention
[ ] You get average to above average grades in school
[x] You’ve been called bossy before
[ ] You’re a bit of a daredevil / you like an adrenaline rush
[ ] You are athletic
[ ] You are one of the best players on your team
[ ] You would do anything for your loved ones
[ ] You like the color red
[x] Your favorite class is Transfiguration or DADA
[ ] You would never break a promise
[x] You have many acquaintances, but only a handful of good friends
[ ] You get average grades in school
[ ] You’ve been called boring before
[ ] You don’t like to brag about your achievements
[x] You value honesty
[x] You don’t mind working hard to get what you want
[x] You like the color yellow
[x] You have a job
[ ] You are athletic
[ ] You are a team player
[ ] You are in the middle of the social totem pole
[x] You are easily amused
[ ] You like helping others
[x] Your favorite class is Herbology or Divination
[ ] You like the music played on the radio best
[x] You get good grades in school
[x] You like to read
[x] Dumb people annoy you
[x] You are creative
[x] You’ve been called a know-it-all before
[x] You would say your intelligence level is higher than most
[ ] You hate cheating
[x] People often want you to help them with homework or projects
[x] You are more into the creative arts : theatre, dancing, drawing, etc.
[x] You are extremely logical in your way of thinking
[x] You are considered shy or quiet by people you don’t know
[x] You like the color blue
[ ] Your favorite class is A History of Magic, Charms, or Care of Magical Creatures
[x] You tend to overanalyze things
[x] You can focus and pay attention well
[x] You are very competitive
[x] You like the finer things in life
[ ] You think welfare is a waste
[ ] You’ve made fun of someone in the past week
[ ] You’ve been called a snob before
[x] You think the end justifies the mean
[x] You’re not afraid to say something to someone else’s face
[x] You tend to think people are a bit jealous of you
[x] You’ve made someone cry by just saying something to them
[ ] You tend to root for the villains in movies, books, etc
[x] You are very good with words
[x] Above all, you want to be successful in life
[x] You like the color green
[ ] You love to win
[x] Your favorite class is Potions or DADA
Ravenclaw by a hairrrr.
What’s your house?
What pet would you bring to Hogwarts (owl, cat, or toad)?
An owl please. Tawny and awesome.
What is your blood status?
What is your wand type?
Vine, dragon heartstring, 14 inches (almost as big as Hagrid’s wo0t), unyielding.
What is your patronus?
What is your animagus?
What does amortentia smell like to you?
Old books, clean laundry and caramels.
What does a boggart look like to you?
Same as Ron- a spider.
What is your favourite class?
Transfiguration, closely followed by Potions, Charms and Herbology.
Who is your favourite professor?
McGonagall, because she always wanted to use that spell.
What is your favourite magical creature?
What is your favourite magical food/beverage?
What would you see in the Mirror of Erised?
Me and Helena Bonham Carter going shoe shopping.
What is your preferred method of magical transportation?
What is your opinion on using the Dementor’s Kiss as punishment?
It’s basically the magical version of a lobotomy, isn’t it? Against it.
What is the most unforgivable curse?
The Killing Curse.
Which of the Deathly Hallows would you choose?
The cloak. The wand is for idiots and I don’t really know anyone that’s died.
What is your favourite spell?
Probably Accio so I don’t have to waste time looking for things. Although Alohomora would be pretty useful too :)
Dumbledore’s Army or Inquisitorial Squad?
The DA. Why would nayone want to team up ith Umbridge?
What would you do with the Philosopher’s Stone if given the chance?
Lock it away.
Would you ever put your name in the Goblet of Fire?
No, because I’m pretty sure I would die.
What would your position be when playing Quidditch?
How do you feel about House Elves?
I dunno. They seem to enjoy what they do but I treat them with respect. No need to be rude to them.
1. Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
They did indeed.
- 2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now?
Mayybbe.. That’s only two years. But I’m almost finished uni, they would be just out of high school, we would be at different phases in our lives, even with such a small gap. It evens out more with age.
- 3. When’s the last time you were aggravated and happy at the same time?
- 4. Would you ever smile at a stranger?
I do all the time :)
- 5. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are?
Dude, high school was two years ago.
- 6. Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
- 7. What exactly are you wearing right now?
- 8. How often do you listen to music?
Almost every day.
- 9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more?
Neither. I need more jeans. Better question would be pjs versus dresses because then I would actually have to think about it. I’d say it’s 50/50.
- 10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2013?
Well, I’ll finish uni, soooo maybe.
And no, the world is not going to end. I’m just going to laugh myself silly.
- 11. Are you a social or an antisocial person?
Depends. I differ.
- 12. Have you ever kissed someone whose name begins with the letter ‘A’?
Not that I remember.
- 13. What about ‘R’?
- 14. Can you drive a stick shift?
Is that a manual? Coz no. Can’t be bothered.
- 15. Do you care if people talk badly about you?
Only if they’ve never talked to me, aka never bothered to actually get to know me because it’s unfounded. If I like, snogged their boyf (which I wouldn’t), then fair enough. But mostly I don’t give a shit, I have better things to do than worry about petty people.
- 16. Are you going out of town soon?
Sunday. Rock-climbing. Brilliant.
- 17. When was the last time you cried?
- 18. Have you ever told someone you loved them?
This morning/yesterday. It’s not enough. How can you profess how much love you can have for someone?
- 19. If you could change your eye color, would you?
Mayybbe… Pretty happy with it. Brighter, more emerald-y green would be cool, or maybe purple. Maybe one of each.
- 20. Is there a boy who you would do absolutely everything for?
Matthew Robert Smith. I would assume.
- 21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having.
Missed my train, talked into persevereing with my film, spending seven hours on stupid homework.
- 22. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead?
- 23. Are you dating the last person you talked to?
- 24. What are you sitting on right now?
Le couch bro.
- 25. Does anyone regularly (other than family) tell you they love you?
- 26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
The Doctor. 11. Yeah.
- 27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
- 28. Do you get a lot of colds?
- 29. Where is the shirt you are wearing from?
It’s a dress… Glassons.
- 30. Does anyone hate you?
..I don’t know/think so?
- 31. Do you have any empty alcohol bottles hidden somewhere in your room?
No, it’s called recycling. And I’m tidy. And I only just got rid of the mice.
- 32. Do you like watching scary movies?
Sometimes. They’re pretty boring.
- 33. Do you want your tongue pierced?
Fuck no. How do you eat? How do you do anything?
- 34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
Erm… Well I’ve learned a lot, haven’t I?
- 35. Did you have a dream last night?
I only remember dreams when they arecompletely totally hilariously random. Like Tony and Ziva being in my drama class, and Tony getting in trouble with Gibbs, because he fell in love with the main suspect, who was a mermaid.
- 36. When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
- 37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
FUCK. NO. NOT. EVER.
- 38. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
If it’s that guy at CB’s or a certain Matt Smith then I totally reciprocate that, okay?
- 39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
…No. Maybe mum. Because I was a mess yesterday.
- 40. Did you have a good day yesterday?
- 41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship?
What, is that meant to be hard? And no. Because all I do in life is get shit heaped upon me by almost everyone.
- 42. In the next 48 hours, will you hang out with a girl?
I don’t know, I’m not a bloody fortune teller.
- 43. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you?
Does family count? (See, I have no life)
- 44. What’s the best part about school?
Getting home afterwards?
- 45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook?
Don’t have Facebook.
- 46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school?
…Bit old for that… Besides,we can answer phones in class, I don’t think they’re going to care if you go and chat to your friend.
- 47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head?
- 48. Were you single over the last summer?
Of course. No life, remember?
- 49. Is your life anything like it was two years ago?
No. Bits. But no.
- 50. What are you supposed to be doing right now?
Going to bed.
- 51. Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with?
The second-last one I do.
- 52. Are you nice to everyone?
- 53. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
- 54. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
I think I would just be grateful for an actual relationship. But I’m wanted about as much as a white crayon.
- 55. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
When I want to.
- 56. Do you think you like someone?
- 57. Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’?
- 58. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys?
Girls. Some boys are amazing. Then they/you fall for them. And most boys suck.
- 59. Has anyone of your friends ever seen you cry?
- 60. Do you hate anyone?
Yes. Well that might be too strong a word. But seriously, burningly dislike, yes.
- 61. How’s your heart?
- 62. Is there something that happened in your past that you hate talking about?
2 things. And no one listens anyway.
- 63. Have you ever cried over a guy?
Not worth it.
- 64. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?
HAH. Hopefully no one, but you never know.
- 65. Are your toenails painted pink?
Sort of, it’s kind of a peachy colour. It’s more orange though. I’m not big on pink.
- 66. Will your next kiss be a mistake?
Will there actually ever be one, misake or not?
- 67. Girls love it when boyfriends cry; correct?
Ew, god no.
- 68. Have your pants ever fallen down in public?
69. Who was the last person you were on the phone with?
- 70. How do you look right now?
Like I need to go to bed. Baggy eyes. Too many late nights. I look densely attractive, really ravishing.
- 71. Do you have someone you can be your complete self around?
- 72. Can you commit to one person?
- 73. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
- 74. Have you ever felt replaced?
- 75. Did you wake up cranky?
Only if awoken late/by a loud alarm/too suddenly/for no reason other than impatient family who can’t find stuff and apparantly I am the bloody Oracle.
- 76. Are you a jealous person?
No. Too much energy. And it ends up on your face when you hit forty-five.
- 77. Are relationships ever worth it?
Yeah, because I would now, wouldn’t I?
- 78. Anyone you’re giving up on?
- 79. Currently wanting to see anyone?
- 80. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
Make origami/buy paper, get stuff/quotes so as can build a fake wall in a couple of weeks, put together a casting sheet, decide on audition day, go back to mum’s, assignments and shiz.
- 81. Last person you cried in front of?
- 82. Is there someone you will never forget?
I don’t forget anyone, I have a really good memory.
- 83. Do you think the person you have feelings for is protective of you?
I don’t have feeling for anyone. Waste of time.
- 84. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now?
Stealing his fez.
- 85. Are you over your past?
- 86. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex?
- 87. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to?
- 88. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept?
True love? Blehhhh.
- 89. So, the last person you kissed just happens to arrive at your door at 3AM; do you let them in?
I suppose, what difference does it make what time it is?
- 90. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated?
- 91. Will you be in a relationship in 2 months?
- 92. Is there anyone you know with the name Michael?
I wish I didn’t know him, he is the most annying person I know. Well, in the top 10 anyway.
- 93. Have you ever kissed a Matthew?
I WANT TO SNOG A CERTAIN ONE IN A FEZ AND BOWTIE PLEASE.
- 94. Were you in a relationship in January? How was it going?
No, and shitly.
- 95. Were you happy with the person you liked in March?
Why are all these questions about my non-existent relationships?
- 96. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive?
- 97. Who do you have texts from?
People I know and some I wish I didn’t.
- 98. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
I would say ‘good for you no one’.
- 99. Have you ever kissed someone older than you?
- 100. Who’s in your profile picture with you?
I’m not in my profile picture. it’s called anonymity. People should try it sometime.
- 101. Ever kissed under fireworks?
I hate you.
- 102. Has anybody ever given you butterflies?
He wears a fez. He snogs a certains lady with curlyy hair sometimes. But it’s not me.
1. Full name:
2. Zodiac sign:
3. 3 fears:
Getting skin cancer
That German kid that screams at his computer and bashes his keyboard around- he’s insaaaane…
4. 3 things I love:
Going with my whole uni class to get 7 11 slushies and then hang out on the grass playing extreme-verbal-abuse Uno
5. My best friend:
is named Jess, and we like shopping, sushi, the beach, talking about boys, dressing up, heels, hair, beauty products and general girly-ness. She is my best friend because none of my other friends are into all this, and I like to indulge my girly side every now and then, dammit. Plus, she’s awesome.
6. Last song I listened to:
My mum singing ‘Put on Your Sunday Clothes’ from Hello Dolly.
7. Turn ons:
Thorough knowledge of Doctor Who
Sense of humour/ability to laugh at one’s self
8. Turn offs:
Being a tosser/likes reality TV/talks too much during movies
Does not obsess over one or more of the following: music, Doctor Who, movies, Harry Potter
9. What colour underwear I’m wearing right now:
Pink, purple and orange
10. How many tattoos/piercings I have right now:
No tattoos, 12 piercings (all in my ears)
11. The reason why I joined tumblr:
Two of my friends had it and always talked about it so I got one too because it sounded good. I used to have myspace and enjoyed creating a nice profile and writing blogs, and tumblr had both of those things (:
12. How I feel right now:
Alright, a little bit overwhelmed with stuff to do.
13. Something I really, really want:
Another couple of weeks of holidays
To go shopping with Helena Bonham Carter
14. My current relationship status:
Alone and unloved.
15. Meaning behind my url:
It’s a line from Joan Cusack’s character in Toys, and I liked the way it sounded.
16. My favourite movie:
Inglorious Basterds, Amelie, Meet Me In St Louis, Hello Dolly, Sweeney Todd, Chocolat, The English Patient, I’ve Loved You So Long, Death Proof, and Delicatessen.
Evidently I like Tarantino, musicals and French films…
17. My favourite band:
Within Temptation, Lacuna Coil, Evanescence.
I mostly listen to Broadway stuff though.
18. 3 things that upset me:
Getting up at 5am
19. 3 things that make me happy:
20. What I find attractive in other people:
Nice smile, good sense of humour, likes a wide range of films, British, awesome dress sense, good heart, clever, witty, funny, likes to read, likes Doctor Who almost as much as I do.
21. Someone I miss:
22. Someone I love:
Helena Bonham Carter
23. My relationship with my parents:
is pretty good, no complaints there. They let me go out, stay at boys’ (whom they haven’t met) houses, get all of my piercings and let my dye my hair.
24. My favourite holiday:
Anywhere in Europe, particularly Italy, France, Iceland or Russia.
25. My closest tumblr friend:
Probably my sister haha
26. Someone from tumblr that I’d date:
Anyone of the Doctor Who/Catherine Tate blogs I adore, but I mostly follow girls, and unfortunately for them (hah!), I am not that way inclined.
27. A confession:
I am nearly positive I will end up with someone from the UK. It’s almost inevitable. My mum thinks I’m nuts, but her whole side of the family’s Scottish, so I don’t think it’s a very far-fetched expectation of mine.
28. 3 things that annoy me easily:
People mistakenly calling Catherine Tate ‘Sharon Tate’ and not realising their mistake
Repeating myself a bajillion times
29. My favourite animal
Foxes, meerkats, panda, zebras, giraffes and snakes.
30. My pets:
We used to have two blue-tongue lizards, but they escaped, so we only have two cockatiels, a lorikeet, myriad mice who live in the garden and are after all of the birdseed, and one bunny rabbit who also lives I the garden and I want to keep it except it probably has mxyyy-whatever.
31. One thing I’ve lied about:
Several nights of shenanigans on the town.
32. Something that’s currently worrying me:
All the stupid crap I have to do.
The fact that I only have four days of holiday left to do it all in.
33. An embarrassing moment:
I tried to show someone something on my laptop, only a knocked it against a chair (not too hard mind you) and the disk drive popped open and the battery fell out, which meant that my computer turned off. I bent down to grab the battery off the floor and shut my disk drive in the process and ended up getting most of my hair caught in the disk drive too, and I couldn’t open the disk drive until I turned the computer back on, so I had to get help to put the battery back in and then turn on the bloody thing so I could be freee!
34. Where I work:
In the deli, in a supermarket.
35. Something that’s constantly on my mind:
36. 3 habits I have:
Fiddling with my hair
Flicking open the little panels on my phone
‘Playing piano’ on tabletops absentmindedly when bored. Usually a rendition of The Heart Asks Pleasure First.
37. My future goals:
Get into the course I want next year and finish my current course with good marks
Get Ps and a car.
Finish next course with good marks.
Save and save and save and save.
Go to Paris to work for a year/travel Europe.
Do the same again, but in Rome for a year.
Learn Italian and French.
Get a job in film or theatre and move out.
38. Something I fantasise about:
39. My favourite store:
40. My favourite food:
41. What I did yesterday:
Got up, went to pick up my computer from the fixing place, went to Frankston to help mum find an outfit to wear to a wedding on Saturday, bought a boater, bought new boots, got Japanese for lunch, bought a bunch of chocolate and lollies, came home, tested computer (no change), take it back to computer shop before they close, feel dejected and stressed because I need the bloody thing back, watch IT Crowd, go on tumblr, go to old high school to pick up my sister from night class and talk to my old art teacher who is awesome, watch Looking For Alibrandi, go to bed.
42. Something I’m talented at:
43. My idea of a perfect date:
Movie, dinner, a walk.
44. My celebrity crushes:
45. My favourite blogs:
roopina-colada, doctor-magnus, alba-rose, fairycandles, numberingthestars.
Any other Doctor Who/Catherine Tate blogs I’ve forgotten.
Any with awesome gifs.
Any with beautiful photos (:
46. My favourite fandoms:
Doctor Who, Harry Potter.
47. Favourite colour:
48. Number of kids I want:
I think two.
49. Do I smoke/drink?
I drink occasionally, usually to be social.
I will never smoke, everrr!
50. A random fact about yourself.
I really need to brush my teeth.
And get some bloody work done.
And eat something.
And brush my hair.
And refill my water bottle.
And drink some tea.
And get off tumblr.
Time to start my day…
just in case
I HAD TO JUST IN CASE
dont curr, being safe
I’m on my phone and can’t see the source. Ew why.
I KNOW I SHOULDN’T BE REBLOGGING THIS BUT I’M PARANOID OKAY.
This is the end of the Internet. Basically, life in Tumblr will be over. No more gifs. No more graphics. No more freedom of expression. Want to know more? Go here.